Elementor allows you to use by default ACF custom fields in your designs – Elementor Integration With ACF.
But what if you need to use a shortcode???
- Click on the Dynamic icon of your widget
- Choose Shortcode
- Paste in your shortcode in this format: [acf field="field_name"]
Some widgets allow you to add the shortcode straight in the widget content.
- Text widget – tested and working
- More to follow, need to test :).
This is a story about a boy named
[acf field="name"]. He is
[acf field="age"]years old.
- Only works for simple text based values – ACF Shortcode.